game.over


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I
married the smoke of incense and candle
and prayed for death to part us

I
prayed
for
myself.

For the strength to bear your burdens,
the knowledge to right your wrongs.
I watched
as you composed your memoirs,
"knowledge of self..."
destruction.
Trapped by the disjunction
of inner and outer persona.
I spoonfed you love and stability,
Until you choked on vitamin happiness.

from my lips, my hips,
then you
regurgitated it at my feet.
Too full of chaos and self-pity to accept my offering.
And yet
you continued to dine on my insecurities.
While I played artful dodger to your
oliver twist(ed) lies,
award-winning performance of a girl-
/broken/
Until now.
When I drop the curtain on your performance and

you

stand

alone.

Too blind to see that your love scene

has become a
.
.
soliloquy.

Stability.
rushed to the emergency room
In case of emergency-
Kiss my ass.
I'm half past through-
With you.
The games, i'm board of them
so go play with yourself.
I'm throwing down my trump card.
And this is
my final
FUCK YOU





*opening: loosely interpreted from leonard cohen


0 Responses to “game.over”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Previous posts



ATOM 0.3