wuuuu-hooooooooo!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Ras Kass, Aesop Rock, Del Tha Funky Homosapien, Sean P, J-Live, MF DOOM plussssssssssss the Wu.

I want it. No wait. I will have it.

Right now.

I'm goin to the store.



*****edit****

ok a few hours and a few dollars later...

i can officially proclaim my obsession with this album.

on first listen im adoring most of the tracks. specifically:

2. lyrical swords... ras and gza
3. slow blues... vast aire, timbo king, prodigal sunn and byata
8. biochemical equation... rza and dooman
15. verses... la the darkman, scaramanga, ras, gza.


0 Responses to “wuuuu-hooooooooo!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Previous posts



ATOM 0.3