writing for sanity - keystyle


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



(collab - chaotix and abiona)

I write because my emotions once tried to cripple me.
Forming translucent bars meant to imprison me,
But my pen is the tool that set me free.
Breathing new life into me, releasing god's essence inside of me
So that my words live eternally as children of light.

erasing the darkness that crowded corners of my heart
and giving birth to the dawning of a new sense of self
And each tap of my pen to page incites palpatations that drown out
afrika bambatas planet rockin
Making similies breakdance from my mind to the tip of my toungue
beat boxin with metaphorical mental masturbations
impatient, i can no longer hold back the ink that flows
Lacing oral orgasms, screaming spasms with aural penetrations
Ejaculating ink until it stains the walls of your conscious yellow
Never apologizing for the accident or my speed
With minute men processing pens as bayonets and
tapdancing on your minds eye
I write to seek new futures
So I pray it displays the possbility
The destination of divinity
woven into the subconscious and brought forth by these words
i write to be heard
Testing the plausibility of the false prophets
Reliving pages of corruption
Seeing that my qu'ran is written backwards
I see why jihad is sanctioned
when i read from it with a mirror
to flip the image back to its proper reflection
the reality of subjection
Judgement is calling me home
Ground zero
This is the center stage
post-modern apocalyptic battle ground
fortold by the ancients and ignored by the wolves
Gene-splycing ash and concrete to create the titans of a new era

the second-coming, ushering a new age of big brother
where jesus preaches terror alerts and patriot acts.

No just a misrepresentation of arcane symbology
Bush isn't burning from holy fire
His daughters gave him VD
political syphilis birthing wicked philosophies

"Does it burn when you pee?"

"Are you another victim of conservatively brainwashed
normality?"

No, I just flaunt homosexuality with over 200 nuclear erections
and the sodomy of middle eastern nations but petrol eases entry and the
pain is quick


pimpin my harem of eurocentric prostitutes on the
corner of the UN
But france won't turn tricks
They just wipe out faith of youth to face conformity
Fallacy reigns supreme
a plague destroying moral obligations of powerful
nations
Leading to the dismantling of empires
And america is the nympho with the balls to do it
inevitable fall of civilization as we have come to know
it
The whore of babylon has arisen
replaced with a new world order run by sheep in wolves
clothing
Cavorting with corruption casually birthing death from a womb
plagued with light
Fertile minds have suffered famine
And may the poetic revolutionaries ressurect these sullen
dreams
speaking nutrients into swollen bellies fed from our
pens

and restoring sight to masses blinded by sharecropper
propaganda
Building resistace to the plight the future brings
We give wings to the faceless generations yet to come


0 Responses to “writing for sanity - keystyle”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Previous posts



ATOM 0.3