10.words


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



requiem
orchid
indigo
decadence
trepidation
guile
boutonniere
acquiesce
vanquished
seraphic
-

I compose this requiem for love
Scribed in shades of indigo onto the pages of time
With each word mourning the loss of decadent emotion
With each step, trampling orchid dreams of eternal bliss
No longer will I boutonniere my heart
to those speaking empty words of kindness
Trepidation will no longer suffice as a defense
Instead I shall vanquish temptation with blindness
For when I refuse to cotton to loves' cunning allure
I will cease to acquiese to its' seraphic guile.


0 Responses to “10.words”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Previous posts



ATOM 0.3