on the first day of christmas


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so my dear friend 12 days of christmas countdown because she is doing one in her forum

most of the stuff i want is posted in there... but everyday i'll add one item to my own little list over here. partly because i want to have a virtual christmas where i get everything i want... partly because with packing and holiday stuffs im really busy right now but i still want to keep my post-a-day promise.

so without further ado...

on the first day of christmas, even though ive never had a truelove that could give this to me... we'll just pretend that my truelove gave to me...

this beautiful bedroom set

Mahogany Four Poster:



with Canopy:



and Mandarin Stool at the foot:



and Brazilian Colonial bedside tables:



Toulouse Candelabra:




0 Responses to “on the first day of christmas”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 



Previous posts



ATOM 0.3